Monday, October 19, 2009

Risa's birthday concerts

Yesterday, I took a Shinkansen trip out to Shizuoka, to celebrate Risa's birthday at the Musume concerts.

When I got there I got to see the plans of how it should be celebrated properly by the fans. We were instructed to, as always, use green glowsticks while shouting for the encore ("encore" call changed to a "Gaki-san" call). Some people also thought that it would be a good idea if everyone copied Risa's dance moves during Resonant Blue. This most people laughed at and it did of course not happen, lol.

I wrote a birthday letter to Risa, half in Japanese and half in English. Since her English skills are terrible, I also wrote letters to JunJun and LinLin, asking them to help Risa with translating my letter. To Risa I said that she should ask them as well and not Aichan, who's English really is pretty bad (lol). I of course wrote some nice stuff to the pandas as well. I've always wanted to write them letter because they don't have as many fans as the other members so they probably don't receive that many. The timing was good for doing it this time.

When entering the hall, I tried to get hold of Risa's daily photo set, which of course was sold out already. I didn't get my hands on the birthday T-shirt either. Because, really, the design is horrible. There's a text in English on the back saying this:

"The member of Morning Musume。
Birthday Girl!"

The overall design is pretty meh as well, and I don't really feel like buying shirts that don't have the girl's color if the design ain't neat. Otherwise I won't be using it anyway.

Already at the beginning of the day concert, at the first MC, Aichan thought it was time to sing Happy Birthday to Risa, lol. I've never been aware of this happening at the first MC already before. Damn KY-Aichan, haha.

At the last MC, Koharu hade come up with some sort of catchphrase or something that we were supposed to copy, going something like "Yoroshiku~chuuzu~". It was after she had been talking about her leaving MM and H!P this year and asking us to keep supporting her. During the night show, she however dedicated this part to Risa, for some reason. We did the peace sign while shouting it out and pointing at Risa, who was by then on her knees, crying of laughter. Damn random Koharu!

After the final show was over, Ai and Koha forced Risa to stay on the stage and she thanked us once again. Then when she left everyone kept shouting her name and she came back after a minute or two, having another speech.

The picture in the top is before the encore during the night show. Credit goes to whoever posted it on 2ch, or wherever it was.

オマリー

6 comments:

  1. Lucky bastard, I wish I was there

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awseome blog :O
    Hope you continue to write it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here I'll enlighten you:
    http://ameblo.jp/sfami/entry-10367333372.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. dum nigga,
    stay out of riverdale

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey ! I was there too ! awesome gig ! wrote a review (in french) : http://www.helloproject.fr/Morning-Musume-mon-concert-a.html

    ReplyDelete