Thursday, October 8, 2009

Yes, more Mano

Because I have nothing better to talk about.

This week has been terribly boring so far. No events to attend and shitty weather. The typhoon prevented us from getting more Mano events this week, but luckily one more has been announced on Monday. I had planned to go see Berryz at that time but of course I change my plans for Mano-chan <3. It's interesting how I have different obsessions with each trip I do to Japan. First it was Musume last fall, then Berryz this spring and now Mano-chan. Who will it be next year? lol.

Anyway, yesterday we received something that came out with perfect timing. Mano's next single (yes, already) was played on a radio show on bayfm for the first time. Usually I wait for at least a live performance or for the PV to be uploaded to Dohhh UP! This time I'm glad that I didn't. [stop reading here if you don't want to get any spoilers]

For those who have happened to missed it, it goes under the name of "LOVE & PIECE = Paradise". As you kind of expected out of the title it's a cute and warm tune, which can turn any shitty day to a good one. Exactly the reason why I got into H!P and still the main reason for why I'm a fan. It makes you forget about all hardships in life for a while and raises your spirit.

After this single I don't want to hear anyone ever more say that Mano's voice is dull, boring, emotionless etc. You can hear through her voice how happy she is while singing this.

What's missing though for it to reach Hajimete no Keiken level, is a stronger instrumental. It has no intro at all, she starts singing right away. I want to believe that this song was actually recorded this Monday, when she said she went to the studio, and that it was just pushed out fast so they could start playing it on radio. I'm sure that the actual studio version will be different and so also the live performances.

What would a Mano song without her piano? A radio rip of the song can be grabbed here.


Besides that, I've been occupying myself with Mano's blog and trying to follow discussions on 2ch. Not much interesting has happened there either. This week Mano has been doing early updates on her blog everyday from strange places like - according to 2ch wota - Yakushima, a small island south of Kyushu, in Kagoshima prefecture, not telling us what she's been doing there. I guess it's all about photoshoots (as always) and of course practicing for the upcoming stageplay.


This weekend it seems like I'll have to pass on the Eggs FC event that I had planned to go to if I could have just found a decent priced ticket. Then on Sunday, Berryz are having their first concert for this tour and on Monday it's the Mano event followed by another Berryz concert.


Until then I guess I'll keep looping LOVE & PIECE = Paradise.. "Pa-pa-pa Parapipu lululu luula..."

Maybe I should actually try to learn the lyrics this time for once. Heh.

And oh, in the pic in the top of the post she's holding a lantern she received by the hotel staff because there was a power outage. The reason why I choosed it however is because I love to see her without makeup, lol.

オマリー

No comments:

Post a Comment