Monday, October 5, 2009

MANO GETS DAILY #1 キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!

It was just announced that Mano-chan got her first daily #1 at Oricon!! The official website ain't updated yet but it's all over the net already. You can access the daily charts quicker through mobile site, which I don't know how to do. But I trust it anyway.

CONGRATULATIONS MANO-CHAN! You sure deserve it after all hard work!

Too bad though that there wasn't any events this evening so we could get to see Mano's reaction when they told her about the rank. When I went to Akasaka Sacas for an event for Hajimete no Keiken earlier this year, Mano started crying when it was announced that she got #2 and it was probably the best Mano moment for me so far.

Edit: Oricon has updated it's site!












And oh, today I bought 7 damn copies of her LE to apply for her "premium live" release event that only 200 people get to attend. It better be enough for me to get a ticket. In which case, whenever/wherever the next event for her is I will make sure to make it there.

オマリー

No comments:

Post a Comment