Thursday, October 1, 2009

MANO HANDSHAKE EVENT MANIA - DAY 2

I just got back home after have left my home at 9:30 this morning. The whole day was spent on Mano events! Being a DD wota sure is a full-time job. However, I miscalculated the amount of people who would show up early for a ticket for today's mini live with Mano and S/mileage, so I could have left home at 5 PM instead, lol. Because the events was at Odaiba it was a long and expensive trip back home. The weather was also bad with rain all day long. (Of course because of our "ame onna", Mano-chan ^_^.) However, I went out for karaoke the whole afternoon with my friend from Hong Kong and a Japanese wota. It was fun, so no time got wasted really.

Mini-live

As usual we got to see the girls doing their rehearsal on stage before the event started. It's always great to get to see Mano in casual clothes and the eggs wearing their cute sweatsuits.

The actual event consisted of Mano performing the A side of the new single twice and also the B side. There was some talking from Mano as well about how it has become fall now and something about that we shouldn't eat too much, lol. She was also of course sorry about the weather she had brought with her.

Handshake event

I started out by buying two CDs for two handshake event tickets and today's handshakes were so fast so I decided to not go for more. I didn't really say anything to the S/mileage girls, just a simple "arigatou gozaimasu" both times. So far neither of them have caught my interest that much so I couldn't come up with anything that I wanted to tell them. When I talked with Mano it looked like this:



真野: オマリー!
私: 俺名前は?おぉ~!w
真野: オマリー!!
私: ありがとうございます!
真野: バイバイオマリー!
私: バイバイ!w

1st round

Mano: O'Malley!
Me: What's my name...? Oh~! *lol*
Mano: O'Malley~!!
Me: Thank you!
Mano: Bye-bye, O'Malley! *waving*
Me: Bye-bye! *lol*



真野: オマリー!
私: 今日のラジオ番組へ行きます!
真野: お~!待ってます、オマリー!
私: じゃ、後で!w
真野: はい、バイバイ!
私: バイバイ!

友達: 僕はオマリーの友達!
真野: 本当に??

2nd round

Mano: O'Malley!
Me: I'll be going to your radio show today!
Mano: Oh~! I'll be waiting for you, O'Malley!
Me: Well, later then! *lol*
Mano: Yes. Bye-bye! *waving*
Me: Bye-bye! *waving*

Friend: I'm O'Malley's friend!
Mano: Seriously??

Yesterday I asked Mano to remember that I'm called O'Malley. I had planend to ask her if she remembered it today and she shouted it out so fast when I got to her that I didn't notice it so I asked if she remembered, then she repeated it with a thrilled voice. I got so surprised so I just said thank you and bye, haha.

The next time she seemed to want to make sure that I could see that she had remembered my name and kept repeating it. I just told her that I would be going to the radio show later because I had nothing else to say really. After that my friend who was right behind me for some reason shouted out to Mano that he's my buddy and I'm not sure either how to interpret her answer, haha. It was fun though.


Radio show

When the events were finished in Odaiba I had to go to Yoyogi, which took almost an hour including walking between venues and train stations. Not many people showed up, only about 40. I guess that was because many were satisfied with the events in Odaiba and Mano wouldn't be on the show until 10 PM.

There wasn't much to the show, since we didn't even get to hear it. Mano waved a lot to us though and since we were only 10 people in each group watching it at a time she could wave to every single one of us. I enjoyed just watching her talking to the hosts. She was extremely adorable as always. Well worth the time and effort.

When she left in a taxi, I took a spot on the other side of the street where no one else was standing. Then when the car passed by me and Mano noticed me she started waving like crazy, lol.

Right now I'm probably the happiest Mano wota in the world. She sure knows how to treat her fans!

The clothes Mano wore during the reherseal and radio sow from her blog:
















I'm bad with names of girl clothes, but the greyish article was some kind of one-part whatever you call it with shorts and top together. Then she had that black shirt underneath it and black stockings. Very cute!

Tomorrow there's a mini live in Kawasaki (Kanagawa) followed by a handshake event with a couple of not yet announced eggs. Luckily I don't have to be there until late afternoon, so I can take a long rest before I head there.

No comments:

Post a Comment