Friday, October 9, 2009

The Emperor's Paste (ウエイパー)

Since it was a while ago since I tried out any idol food recommendations, I decided to go out and buy a can of 味覇 (ウエイパー/Uei Pa), which means Emperor's Paste in Chinese. Recommended by Suzuki Airi!

Uei Pa comes from China and is a sort broth, used in soups. I'm not sure what Airi recommended it for, but I tried to put some in my soy sauce ramen now and it was very good! Well worth the price of ~1000 yen per can since you can use it for a long time.


Just now I got contacted by my friend who told me that he has a spare ticket for the Egg FC event that I wanted to attend on Saturday. Lucky!

The event is a stageplay "actress recital". It seems like it's some sort of theatrical sketches with a handshake event afterwards.

The lineup for the event I'm going to is: Kitahara Sayaka, Maeda Yuuka, Kaneko Rie, Sano Kaori (UF Egg) and Katsuta Rina.

I'll try to come with some sort of report after I've been to the event!


I also of course just watched the Kimagure Princess PV and I have to say that I'm disappointed. The girls look great but the video feels empty when it's pretty much just filled the dance and closeups. That fire waving thing I didn't like in the Iroppoi Jirettai PV and here it looks even worse. At least the set is kind of cool and I like the outfits. Overall I guess it's a decent PV based on H!P standards.


Tomorrow I'm out shopping a birthday present for Risa and perhaps something for Saaya and Mano-chan as well. I also need to get started on more fan letters that I will give to all of those girls. In Japanese... orz


オマリー

2 comments:

  1. Kimagure Princess är faktiskt ganska bra med H!P mått mätt, men man kan inte undvika att jämföra med AKB48 (vad man än tycker om dem) och drömma om vad som kunde ha varit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, det blir ganska pinsamt att jämföra H!P-videos med AKB:s. Givetvis var någon dåre på 2ch tvungen att slänga upp en tråd och hävda att KP-videon är typ ljusår bättre än RIVER-videon. Jag kunde inte se någon bra motivering till varför. Det får en bara att skämmas ännu mer, haha.

    Trevligt att du tittade förbi förresten! Jag är osäker på om jag ens vet vem du är, heh.

    ReplyDelete