Sunday, October 11, 2009

Oh, I forgot Mano!

Since I forgot to mention anything about her in my last post, let's dedicate a full post to her instead.

Right now I'm terribly upset because I didn't receive a ticket to her "Premium Live" CD event. I went out to buy 8 extra CDs to apply for this event, after already have been purchasing 16 copies before. I didn't win a ticket and I'm going to miss the most likely best event this year.

Now, somehow, I feel bad for this. It feels like I'm a bad fan because I'm not going, lol. But what can I do? Not more than telling her tomorrow at her handshake event that I did do my best to try get to go. Apparently you have to buy 50 CDs to get to go to her events. Mano-chan, please ask Manager-san to not do it the same way next time. It's just stupid that you have to spend so much money to be sure that you will get to go.

I can't even buy a ticket second hand through auction because they are personal with name, birth date and everything. Sigh.

オマリー

No comments:

Post a Comment