Friday, October 16, 2009

FIVE of the Berryz members knocked out with the flu

Today it was reported on the official H!P site that Saki also has caught the flu, being the 5th out of 7 members within a just two days time span. The Sendai concerts this weekend were already postponed to 12/30, making it a new date for the final of this tour. Now the H!P shop events in Sendai with Saki also is rescheduled to a not yet announced date.

Personally, I believe that it's good that many of the girls got sick at the same time. I actually hope that Yurina and Chinami got it too. Them just not announcing it, because there's no need to do it really and make the fans worried when the concerts already have been moved. If all of the girls get this at the same time, then they won't get it later. I'm no doctor, but usually the flu that comes each spring and fall is the same bacterium that is getting spread and once you've had it you're body is immune against it.

Luckily, there's no concerts scheduled for next weekend. The next live event on the girls schedules is the fanclub bus tour at 10/31-11/1. I'm going to this, so of course I'm a bit worried, but all the girls should be fine by then.

It's kind of somewhat funny that Miyabi now has been so sick that she has had to take a rest from concerts three times this year already. I'm no expert here either, but maybe she should start take better care of herself after this, so it doesn't have to happen again.

Another point that is somewhat funny is that when they earlier this year cancelled/moved tons of events just to prevent that the girls or even the fans would get sick, no members of H!P was reported becoming ill. It was all because of medias hype about the H1N1 (swine flu)...

All you really have to know when there's big climate changes, particularly from hot to cold, you should watch out and make sure you have enough clothes, eat well, take a hot shower asap when you've been working out and etc.

I always thought that the Japanese people were good at this. You see people walking around outside with masks and shit at any time of the year. Personally I'm usually doing fine during the times of the year when most people fall ill. Maybe it's my Viking genes? Hehe. Cold climate sure never has been an issue for me.

This time however, with the clear sign from the Berryz member how easily this can spread, I will take more precautions. I sure don't wanna get knocked out when I only have a couple of weeks left to stay in Japan.


Saki, Momoko, Maasa, Miyabi & Risako; get well soon, please!

オマリー

No comments:

Post a Comment