Sunday, October 11, 2009

Beri nervous today

I am very proud of myself now. Today I managed to wake up as early as 6:30 AM. Which means it won't be too hard to get up at around 3:30 AM tomorrow, to go line up early for Mano's mini live. I also already managed to take a shower, watch one episode of Huse M.D., write a fan letter to Saaya and make this blog post! I are so productive. Yay!

So, yesterday I went to the Egg FC event. Actually I wrote the lineup wrong in my last post. Karin was there and not Kaneko Rie. Which is win because Karin is just 10 years old but already on the level of her 14-15 years old senpais. I'm already convinced that she one day is going to be one of the stars in H!P.

The event itself consisted of the girls practising for "Phantom of the Opera". I didn't get everything but I feel no need to go into the details anyway. The story is basically around that and the girls did a great job. I liked the mix of girls. Their characters in this mini play fit them well.

Afterwards there was a handshake event. It was so fast so I didn't bother say anything special to the girls. At least I can add a couple of more eggs to my list of H!P girls I've met, heh.

When it was finished I went to an idol event in Akiba with my friend. It was a free to attend release event with "Kotone Mai" (小桃音まい). An ex H!P wota who just had her first indie single release. Her style reminded me about animu and Perfume's music. If you ask me she's cute but not that much of a talent,. It was fun though with a lot of hardcore Akiba idol fans freaking out to the max with their wotagei, lol.


Today I'm heading to Berryz Koubou's tour start. And I'm worried as hell. Already there have been graduations announced for all groups this year and it would be a disaster if a girl from Berryz would leave too (or well, almost).

I want to make some prediction though of which girl would be leaving if any. Just to be able to say that I was right afterwards. At first I was convinced that Saki-chan would be most likely to leave. But someone made me convinced that Miyabi is actually more likely and it makes sense to me now. I'll save the reasons why to a post tomorrow, if/when it has been announced.

So, if any Berryz is leaving - which is not very likely - it will be Miyabi. Arright.

オマリー

No comments:

Post a Comment