Friday, November 6, 2009

Miya is awesome


Lately, I have started liking Miyabi a lot again. Last year, before I could even call myself a Berryz fan, my favourite H!P Kid member was Miya. Then the scandal happened and for some reason I choosed not to trust her anymore. I just stopped paying attention to the kids until I got into Berryz for real after attending their fall concert tour. Since I had told myself that Miya was not a good idol, I put my focus elsewhere and Saki was the one catching my attention. Actually this dislike towards Miyabi kept on all the way until this year's spring tour. Then I asked myself why I really didn't like her.

I believe that last year Miyabi lost her hope. Many of her fans abandoned her, no one believed that it actually wasn't her in the pictures. She lost her motivation and didn't enjoy her job as an idol anymore. However, after a while, she realized that this couldn't go on if she wanted to continue as one.

I believe that we've got to see a completely different Miyabi this year. She's showing a lot of appreciation to the fans and seem to enjoy herself much more on stage. With that she also got my trust back and lately I've been loving how she's been acting on stage and towards the fans. She is so warm and nice nowadays. It's impossible to not like her anymore.

Last week, I went to Berryz fanclub bus tour. Then I was going to tell Miya that I started liking her a lot more lately, but I totally forgot what I was going to say to her when I met her at the handshake event, then she just smiled and asked me to do my best to be able to communicate with her and the other girls. After that I felt pretty bad over what had happened and even started on writing a fan letter to send her, telling her what I wanted to say at the bus tour. Then this week it was announced that she would be at a handshake event together with the group T-Pistonz in Saitama. I decided that I just had to go there and even loop the handshake event and express my appreciation to her in person.


I got accompanied by sswishbone from H!O to this event. He's here for just a couple of days to watch the MM concerts this weekend and thought it would be cool to get to meet Miyabi in person. After getting our handshake event tickets we went for coffee and a chat before heading out to watch the mini live with T-Pistonz.

In the middle of the event I realized I had to go to the toilet and went looking for it. While walking inside along the small corridor, looking for the toilet, I saw this staff guy who's usually working at the handshake events, wondering what he was doing in there. I was looking up reading the signs and saw that the toilet was just to the right and was just heading in there, then when I looked down I noticed that Miyabi was walking with the staff, just going to pass by, staring at me a bit nervously, lol. I got surprised as hell but waved to her and she started laughing and waved back. If I had been like two seconds faster I would've missed her even walking along the corridor! I would've liked to see her face if that would have happened. Me walking there all confused trying to find the toilet and not even noticing her just passing by like a couple of meters away. Would've been a pretty epic fail!

Moving on to the actual handshake event. At the first turn I told her literally that I like the recent Miyabi a lot, with her for some reason started laughing at me but replying with a thank you. Next turn I told her that I believe her personality is really great, with her shouting out "hontou desu ka?!" and having a pretty delighted smile on her face after me confirming it and her being grateful for it. Third time I just told her that I've had a lot of fun of fun at all Berryz and Buono events and concerts this year and thanking her for it. At the fourth loop I said that I will be going back home to Sweden next week and asking her to keep doing her best and telling her that she has my support, with her reacting on me coming from Sweden and telling me that she would keep doing her best.

Then at my fifth and last loop I asked her to play jankenpon with me. Both of us choosed scissors, then the staff grabbed me and tried to pull me away, but I shouted out "aiko deshou!" and managed to beat Miyabi with scissors over paper and her laughing a lot. I shouted "yatta!!" and made a fistpump for then getting scolded by the staff guy who was walking with her up at the corridor when she arrived earlier, telling me that I shouldn't do janken at handshake events hahaha. I better avoid it next time he's working at an event I'm attending, but it was so much fun so I might try it again. I don't think he can really do much else then just not letting me attend that specific event anymore anyway. I've been playing janken with the girls before and I always see other wota doing it. It's just this staff guy who is an ass not letting us do it.


So, yeah, right now I just love everything about Miyabi. However, Saki-chan is still my favourite member, that won't change. But I'm sure Miya will keep fighting to get me to support her full time instead. At least I can cheer for her at Buono! events.

オマリー

22 comments:

  1. This article ranks 4 Gordo's out of 10 on the O'Malley scale for its fanboyish hyper-sensational prose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gordo... Scandal may/may not be true... sad....
    oh well...all is not lost...
    you like her..
    good...
    great..
    you rock man....
    enjoy your remaining week in Nippon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's as good as a delusional fanboy post can get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. About the scandal, I have heard someone said that it has been revealed that it was actually Fukada Saki (as I suspected all along). But I haven't seen any official news about it. They also pointed out that Fukada has been off the radar for about a year, which would also suggest that it was her.

    -zam @ H!O-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you guys fucking nuts?!?!
    http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2299/toro32640.jpg
    http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/8394/toro26411.jpg
    http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/7875/toro26412.jpg
    http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/8364/toro26741.jpg
    http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/636/toro26742.jpg
    http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/1759/toro26743.jpg
    http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/5350/toro32639.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^... it was a fucking set up.... you can see it... Fukada was paid to get the same clothes...
    call me delusional or what... i don't care...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad that you guys miss out on the meaning with the post, which is not focusing on the scandal, but the time after it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. >Miya is awesome
    Just by the title I don't wanna read further...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did the reverse and read the article before the title, I was confused on how the writing arrived to this conclusion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey dude, sswishbone here, great blog for a great event, I gotta say it sucked that security bundled her into the back of that MPV and just drove them without us having the chance to wave, but it was still so awesome to meet both you and Miya *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have really talked with Miyabi? O__O
    OMG I envy you too much....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I knew a nigga named O'Malley once,
    I shot him when he tried to steal my bike

    ReplyDelete
  13. O'Malley!! Update more I love your blogs....You experience so much that's whyXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry for the lack of updates. I just got back home to Sweden this week and the truth is that I really don't know what to write about when I haven't been to any events. I'll see if I can find motivation to talk about something to keep the blog going. You're always welcome to come with ideas if there's something you'd want me to elaborate on.

    ReplyDelete
  15. >I'll see if I can find motivation to talk about something
    ...............
    >Come with ideas

    What are you, some shell of a human being, or are you so afflicted with hivemind that you can only think within pack mentality?

    Hand over your wota badge and clear out your desk.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maybe about C-ute's concerts and their handshake events?:D If you went to any of them:) Maybe specifically about Okai Chisato would be niceXD

    Actually you writing about every concert or thing you went to is fun to read:D

    ReplyDelete
  17. So what happened to this site man?...

    I actually was keeping up with it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omg! So glad a lot of you are supporting Miya. I love her so much. You're so lucky! I love Miya even more now. What you wrote was very interesting.

    ReplyDelete