Sunday, September 27, 2009

Same Shinkansen as Berryz - AGAIN \o/

After the Morning Musume concerts in Nagoya today, I took the Shinkansen back to Tokyo. When the train arrived at the platform I heard some wota started shouting and then I checked inside the closest car and there was Berryz Koubou! They were on their way back home after the Gekiharo final in Osaka. I saw that Maasa was looking out so I waved to her and she waved back :D. Then my friend told me that it was our train, which I hadn't realized until then, haha. We had to rush inside and ended up in the car behind them. Not much happened on the way back to Tokyo station. Me and my friend decided not to disturb them ^^;. I noticed though that Maasa, who was sitting alone, was watching TV through a small portable device. Yurina talked to Risako all the time and Momoko was focusing on reading some book(!). Chinami and Saki passed by us to go visit the toilet, heh.

When arriving at Shin-Yokohama station; Saki, Chinami, Yurina and Risako got off. Then Momoko, Maasa and Miyabi got off at Tokyo station just like me. All wota followed them on their way out, but no one tried to approach them or get their attention. Maasa was as expected wearing something really odd and awful. She's probably still getting her mom to pick her clothes XD. Momoko and Miyabi were wearing cuter clothes with Momo in a white top and Miyabi in a purple one (and a cute bun hairdo!).

After the Berryz girls had left in their car, my friend told me that MM would arrive soon as well. So we got back into the station and waited for them. As one already could tell, Risa had already got off the train at Shin-Yokohama, but the rest of the members were still there. While walking out there was at least 20, maybe 30, guards around them protecting them from the wota to get too close. The MM girls also attracted a much bigger crowd than Berryz, so it was understandable. One wota tried to approach Koharu but got caught by a couple of the guards who threw him back with Koha laughing at him and saying something I couldn't hear, but it was probably in the lines with "Tough luck, mister" ^^. My friend, who is a Aichan wota, said "oyasumi" to her without getting too close and she actually responded to him with a "oyasumi" as well. The MM girls showing a high level of professionalism, as always. Compared to Berryz they were all really calm with the situation. Girls like Risako and Saki always freak out when they are in a public area, lol.


Today's song to be stuck on my mind after the concerts: "Sakura Mankai", with Aichan's solo line "kesshin wa mou katai no yo, tsuiteku...". So beautiful.

PS. JunJun needs to check her diet. She is starting to become awkwardly overweight for being an idol. XD

オマリー

4 comments:

  1. Ahh man that's awesome! Damn jealous.

    I'm glad that someone else has mentioned Jun Jun's weight. I was watching DVD mag 26? (might be 27 - the colourful one) and I thought she was looking a bit overly chubby around her neck. I hope she doesn't let herself go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, with the outfits they wear for this tour I wonder who wouldn't be able to see it while having girls like Risa next to her. ^^

    And JunJun constantly talks about food. I saw this coming a long time go! In normal clothes at the train station she looked okey. But compared to all the sticks in MM she does stand out quite a lot. And it doesn't feel like a good thing. To me she used to be more attractive like the end of last year and the beginning of this. Her weight is far from unhealthy, though, of course. It's just that right now it feels like you expect the Musumes to always be fit and look great because so many of them keep up with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! gordo! I didn't you had a blog here. Not sure if you remember me, seeing it has been a long couple months since I've logged in the IRC chat at #risa. >_<

    But great stuff you've done so far in Japan. Totally jealous, and I hope to have the same experience as you and your gang when I hope to arrive in Japan this upcoming summer...^^;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh, of course I remember you :). I think it's about time you drop by the IRC channel again someday, though!

    Ahh, I hope you'll get to experience some cool stuff. Just contact me if you need help with anything!

    ReplyDelete