Saturday, September 26, 2009

梅田えりか~~マックス!マックス!

The radio show with Erika today costed me over 5,000 yen and a bad sunburn. First I had to get to Yokohama, where I got lost finding my way to the Studio Seagull Y150 at the Yokohama 150 park. I jumped into a cab with a lost driver who didn't really get where I wanted to go either. I ended uppaying 1,800 yen for that fare!! After that, to even enter the area where they had to radio studio, you had to pay a 2,400 yen entrance fee O_O. Luckily I at least knew how to make it back to the tran station after the show!

During the show Erika talked with the host about their new single, and while announcing the names of the songs for the A and B side before they were played, Erika forgot the names of them hahaha. She also got the audience to do her "Umeda Erika~~! Makkusu! Makkusu!" (Makkusu = Max), by shouting it and a pose she came up with it. I'm still not sure why or when she started with this, but it's funny so whatever! Then she took a photo with the staff, wearing the "Tanemaru" mascot headband and holding a couple of plushtoys. I'm still waiting eagerly for the radio show to update their blog with the photo, but it looks like they are saving them for private use >_<. She looked really cute while posing with the the plushtoys so I really really want that photo. Oh well, maybe it will be uploaded somewhere later this weekend...

When the show was over and Erika leaving I was heading for the smoking area and then I got to see Erika walking with the staff through the festival area out to the car. I was pretty damn close to them and it felt pretty awkward. Like you know, seeing your idol walk around as any other human being in public and actually being so close to her. I waved to her but she only gave me a smile back, doh! Tomorrow is the release events for C-ute's single and I still haven't decided on what to say to Erika. I think I'm just gonna introduce me as her fan and save all personal gratitude to a mail I'll write to her later on instead. ^^;;

No comments:

Post a Comment