Saturday, September 26, 2009

C-ute Cutie Circuit 2009 ~EVERYDAY 絶好調!!~

こんばんは!

I just got back from the release events, pretty damn pleased! The set list could've been better, but the girls were entertaining so it was a lot of fun!

1. EVERYDAY Zekkochou
2. Go Go Go!
MC - Game
3. Darling I LOVE YOU
4. Yes! Shiawase
5. Amai Wana

At the first handshake event I only said to Erika that I'm her fan and that I come from Sweden. I got a properly pronounced "Thank you!" (not "san kyu!") as a reply. Then the staff pushed me through the rest of the girls so I didnt really get time to say much to them. Mai was last and she was already so tired that she missed my hand when she was going to shake it, so she was just squeezing my fingertips. :D

For the second event I noticed right away that you got even less time with the girls, so I decided to just say thanks to all of them. But when I came up to Erika and had told her that I had fun yesterday and today and thanking her for it for then letting go, the guy in front of me was still busy with Maimi so I ended up looking back at Erika and laughing over my stupdity for not been trying to talk for her a bit longer. We just waved to each other for a couple of seconds and said "bai bai", lol.

Then when I got to Airi, they gave me more time again. I just said "arigatou gozaimasu!", then Airi replies with "Oh! Hello! Nice too meet you, sir!" hahaha. I got so surprised that I just said "hello, thank you!" back to her, haha. Then next was Chisato who shouted out "Oh, hello! Thank you!" with me replying the same and she then saying "thanks for coming!". Mai who was standing alone waiting for me overheard it and said "Yes! Thank you very much!". At this point I couldn't hold back from laughing and ended up saying nothing to Mai, just a "bye bye!" to both her and Chisato after I had calmed down a bit. This part made this one of the best handshake events I've been to so far because it all came so sudden after the girls not really saying anything at the first event. Sometimes this have happened before, with the girls being pretty stiff at the first event for then being so excited when they meet me the next time. I want to wonder if they actually talk about me between the events, based on how different their reactions tend to be the second time, lol.

Afterwards I felt a bit down though for missing my opportunity to say something good to Erika. Now I really have to start working on that fanmail I have planned to send her...

オマリー

No comments:

Post a Comment