Thursday, September 24, 2009

C-ute release event application - UPDATE

When I woke up today I went to check H!P's official site to see if there was any news regarding the application for C-ute's relase events this week that I couldn't apply for yesterday because the site was down. There was a news article up on the site saying that they had extended the time to 3 PM today. While reading it the time was 2.50 PM and I needed my friend to apply for the events for me because he can apply for it from his computer with a cell phone emulator, which goes much faster than doing it from your phone. Then my friend wasn't at home!! I tried calling him but he had forgot to bring his cell phone.... I could see the time pass by to after 3 PM and I was even more devastated then yesterday. This is the last time to meet my favourite C-ute member Erika in person and I would miss it just because of first not applying in time, waiting to the last hour and then for being lazy and sleeping through the whole day to miss my 2nd chance...

THEN NOW, my friend came online on MSN telling me that he managed to apply for the events before he went out!! So now I'll just wait have to wait for the result of the lottery to see if I get to go. It should be announced tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I have a solo radio show with Erika to attend tomorrow and there have been tons of handshake events with Mano and eggs announced for next week! I've never heard about Erika having any solo radio show that the public can watch live and I didn't believe Mano would have anymore public handshake events because they changed the Oricon rule so CD event sales doesn't count. The day is saved!

オマリー

No comments:

Post a Comment